Tuesday, October 14

Ten Places Books Have Made Me Want To Visit


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, this week's topic is the top ten places books have made me want to visit. Some of the places I chose weren't exactly places because unfortunately I couldn't think about enough but I think they will work. I really hope you'll enjoy my list. :)

My picks are in no particular order. 


Hogwarts from the Harry Potter books.


The first place that came to my mind when I read this week's topic was Hogwarts. Seriously who the hell wouldn't want to visit that place if they were given the chance? 


Barcelona, Spain visited by Isla and Josh

I really really want to visit Spain. I would love to travel around the world but Spain is one of the places I want to go the most. I'm learning Spanish and when we learnt a bit about the sightseeing and popular places I just knew that I have to go there. And then in Isla and the Happily Ever After the two main characters visited Barcelona and awww it all sounded so wonderful and I just wanted to be there. 

Go for a vacation on a spaceship like in These Broken Stars

I kinda imagine the outside of it like the Ark from The 100 (meaning the series not the books) and the inside is something very alike but much more beautiful and is full with beautifully dressed snobs. 

Camp Half-Blood from Percy Jackson 

Who wouldn't want to go to Camp Half-Blood, it's the coolest place after Hogwarts. I really hated how they did some things in the movie, and the camp didn't amazed me either but the gate (on the picture) looks just fine I think. 

Cabeswater from The Raven Cycle Series

 Cabeswater is the most magical place ever. I really wanted to visit a beautiful forest since I know my name so while I was reading about Cabeswater I was ooh and aww the whole time lol. 

Cadogan House from Chicagoland Vampire

What I loved was how everyone had their job, no one was useless. Unlike other vampire books I could see where there money came from because they got a payment for working. Such a wonderful series. 

St. Vladimir's Academy from Vampire Academy 

Who wouldn't want to learn here? Everyone is so badass here and yeah maybe there are some mean girls but I'd still love to go there. 

Visit my previous lives like Luce did in Passion

Actually I don't believe in anything spiritual like the existence of previous lives but assuming reincarnation is real this would be a wonderful program. At least if you didn't die as Luce did in all her lives. 

The Palace from The Selection Series

Sorry for not adding a real picture but I just couldn't find any that I liked. I wouldn't choose to live in the world of The Selection because it sucks when you can't even choose what you want to do but I would love to visit the palace. That place was wonderful and I just wanted to be there. It's a bonus if Maxon's there as well. 
My review of 
The Elite
The Guard
The One

Paris from Anna and the French Kiss

I have been to Paris once on our way back from England. We visited the Eiffel Tower and the next day Disney Land and that was it. I thought that it was enough but after I read Anna and the French Kiss I just wanted to go back and live there forever. 



That was all for today, I really hope you enjoyed my list. Do we have any common places we want to visit? Tell me in the comments! Link in your TTT if you'd like to. 


14 comments:

  1. Hogwarts and Paris! YAY! Camp Half-Blood will be an amazing choice as summer camp and I really want to visit Barcelona (I'm from Madrid, Spain so is easier for me to go there but alas! no chance). St. Vladimir Academy.... yes!

    Noelia @ A Day In Bookland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd spend my year in Hogwarts learning magic and my summer's in Camp Half-Blood leaning all kinds of badass things lol. Lucky you, Spain is such a beautiful country.

      Delete
  2. Camp Half Blood and Vacation on a Spaceship....I loved These Broken Stars!
    Great choices!
    New follower :-)

    Em @ http://theyabookbutterfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These Broken Stars was really really amazing, I hope the This Shattered World will live up to my expectations as well. :)
      Thanks for following.

      Delete
  3. OMG I LOVE THE 100!!! I totally didn't even think about going on the Ark! Or St. Vladimir's academy. Great picks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you read the book(s)? I wanted to but then heard they are really crappy so decided to be content with only the tv show. Thanks. :)

      Delete
  4. I think Hogwarts is like on every list I've seen so far but I mean come of how could it not be, its just that amazing! Didn't think about St. Vladimir's Academy. I so want to read The 100! It's on my list of books to red by the end of the year!

    Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I'm a bit sad though because I simply wrote Hogwarts and not all the cool places in the Harry Potter books like you did. I haven't read The 100, just watched the tv show because I heard some crappy things about the books but anyways, good luck with them! :)) Can't wait for S2, S1 ended with a HUGE cliffhanger. Thanks. :))

      Delete
  5. I want to go to all of these! That would be so cool to go into my past lives like Luce did... and Hogwarts! Of course! And Paris and The Selection palace - it would be so cool!
    Here's my TTT - http://blueeyebooks.blogspot.com/2014/10/top-ten-tuesday-5.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like these too! Can't wait to see your list. :DD

      Delete
  6. I'd definitely want to go to Paris, The Palace, Howgarts, and Camp Half blood as well! My first choice would be The Palace, to meet Maxon :)))

    Olivia @ Fictionally Obsessed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soo many amazing places, it's a pity neither exist, well besides Paris. :)

      Delete
  7. Hogwarts Hogwarts hoggy warty Hogwarts, take me there, oh PLEASE!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish it would be real... though as lucky as I am, I'm pretty sure I'd be a muggle.

      Delete

Your comments are what keep us going so we take the time to reply to each and every one you leave for us. We'll always try our best to visit your blogs and leave a comment for you in return. :)