Sunday, October 12

The Spookiest Movies for Halloween


Hey guys, today I'm here with the spookiest movies, that I've seen. I have to admit that it's easy to scare me but it's hard to amaze me so basically even if I find a movie scary I won't necessary like it. I hope you'll enjoy my list and find some that you want to watch. 
A couple of days ago I made another Halloween related post: 





The Conjuring
(2013)


Dead Silence
(2007)


The Quiet Ones
(2014)


Stay Alive
(2006)


Mirrors
(2008)


KM 31
(2006)



The Ring
(2002)



Evil Dead
(2013)



Dark Skies
(2013)


The Purge
(2013)

These are my top ten creepy movies, well besides The Purge because that is so not scary but I just loved that movie. Unfortunately I still haven't watched the second movie :(. 

Have you seen any of these ten movies? Liked, loved or loathed them? Favorite horror or thriller movie of all time? 

4 comments:

  1. I've only recently got into horror movies, but most of them have to be paranormal. Like last Halloween I watched World War Z which I loved. I love me a good Zombie movie as well. I think probably the only one I've seen, jumped and actually screamed has to be The Shining that a friend lent to me. Sadly I had to watch some of it in the day. LOL. Great post. I'm now going to check out your Spookiest Reads! Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't watched World War Z but I plan to. Haha I can totally understand freaking out over horror movies. I usually feel great after watching them but when I'm alone in the dark it comes back and I imagine stupid things like someone watching me... I know it's crazy I don't actually believe in anything paranormal but I just can't help it.

      Delete
  2. The scariest horror movie that I've watched has to be Insidious. Oh, and also It the Clown, which was adapted from the Stephen King book. Have you watched Annabelle yet? *evil laugh*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Insidious did have some scary parts but it still isn't my favorite one. Unfortunately I haven't seen the Clown but now I'm really looking forward to it. :)) Nooo but I want to so much. In Hungary it hits the theaters only on the 16th so I still have to wait a little. :((

      Delete

Your comments are what keep us going so we take the time to reply to each and every one you leave for us. We'll always try our best to visit your blogs and leave a comment for you in return. :)