Saturday, April 1

2017 SerendipiTea Tour - J. M. Sullivan: The Wanderland Chronicles

Hello lovely readers! Today I'm here with a special post - I have the honor of kicking off the 2017 SerendipiTEA tour that is fully focusing on supporting and highlighting debut authors. 


Obviously, I'm all for boosting new authors, and I'm super-satisfied with my assigned author J. M. Sullivan, whose debut novel - that you can read more about in this post - is an Alice in Wonderland retelling, first in a series called The Wanderland Chronicles. 

Continue reading to find out more about Alice, learn a bit about J. M. Sullivan and to enter to win some awesome-souce prizes. 

Ever since the outbreak of the Plague, life hasn’t been easy, and for seventeen-year-old Alice Carroll, it just got worse. Her sister, Dinah, has contracted the ‘un-deadly’ Momerath Virus and without a cure, will soon be worse than dead. She’ll be momerath.

Now Alice must leave the safety of the Sector and venture into Momerath Territory to find the antidote- if it exists. Chasing a rumor about a mysterious doctor with the cure, Alice falls down the rabbit hole into Wanderland, where ravenous momerath aren’t the only danger lurking. Without Dinah to rely on, Alice must use her own survival skills to navigate the perils that await. If she can, she might just make it out of Wanderland, and back to Dinah, alive.

ALICE is Book One in the Wanderland Chronicles series. 

You can purchase it at:
Kobo      Amazon      Barnes & Noble

Or add it on Goodreads



AUTHOR BIO:
J.M. Sullivan is a Science Teacher by day, and an author by night. Although known to dabble in adulting, J.M. is a big kid at heart who still believes in true love, magic, and most of all, the power of coffee. If you would like to connect with her for a healthy dose of sparkle, positivity, and a touch of crazy, you can find her on Twitter or Instagram @_JM_Sullivan.

Want more Alice? Check out my blog!


Looking for LIVE? Meet me @ my YouTube Channel: Author Confession 


J. M.'s TEA:




Alice is a chocolate raspberry black tea. I wanted to go with ingredients that represented the color scheme I imagined and felt those flavors were also a good representation for Alice. She can be sweet or a little more tart, depending on the mood she's in. Added bonus: Chocolate Raspberry is one of my favorite flavor combos of all time!

When I first heard about the SerendipiTea Tour I knew I absolutely had to be a part of it because, what it Alice in Wonderland without a tea party? It's an iconic portion of the book! Of course, to stay true to Alice, there is also a 'tea party' in Wanderland, although it's a bit darker than the one Carroll imagined. ;)

As for me, I enjoy a good cup of hot tea from time to time, although I prefer it iced and unsweetened (and that I'll drink like it's going out of style). But, to be honest, if you were to find me at my computer, my mug would be filled with a good strong cup of coffee (Sorry, Alice!) 



FOLLOW THE TOUR!



April 2nd - Ohana Reads: Leah Henderson with ONE SHADOW ON THE WALL

April 3rd - YA and Wine: KM Robinson with GOLDEN

April 4th - The YA Book Traveler: Faith Boughan with CINDERELLA NECROMANCER

April 5th - YA Wednesdays: Linsey Miller with A MASK OF SHADOWS

April 6th - Bibliobibuli YA: Leslie Hauser with CHASING EVELINE

April 7th - Rattle the Pages: Gwen C. Katz with AMONG THE RED STARS

April 9th - Pirates and Pixie Dust: Amber Duell with FRAGILE CHAOS

April 10th - lollipopsbooks: Abby J. Reed with WHEN PLANETS FALL

April 11th - SimplyAllyTea: Carrie Ann DiRisio with BROODING YA'S HERO GUIDE

April 12 - Bookish Fan Girl: Amanda Hanson with SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL

April 13th - For the Sake of Reading: Rosalyn Eves with BLOOD ROSE REBELLION

April 14th - Redd's Reads: Meg Eden with POST HIGH-SCHOOL REALITY QUEST

April 15th - Tales of the Ravenous Reader: Kristin L. Gray with VILONIA BEEBE TAKES CHARGE

April 16th - Little red bookshelf: Chelsea Sedoti with THE HUNDRED LIES OF LIZZIE LOVETT

April 17th - Emily Reads Everything: Shaila Patel with SOULMATED

ENTER THE GIVEAWAY!

Here's what J. M. Sullivan is contributing to the prize: 
(The rest of the prizes will be revealed in the other bloggers' posts.)



a Rafflecopter giveaway

LET'S CHAT!

What's your favorite tea? Favorite or most-anticipated retelling? Most anticipated 2017 debut? 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for having me! I've so enjoyed chatting with you and look forward to connecting with your readers! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds so incredible! I love Alice in Wonderland retellings and cant wait to read this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO excited about this book! Thank you for blogging about it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep us going so we take the time to reply to each and every one you leave for us. We'll always try our best to visit your blogs and leave a comment for you in return. :)