Saturday, July 1

July 2017 YA Releases We've Been Waiting On Forever


Hi, everyone!! It's July 1st, which means that I (Veronika) am officially back on the blog! I'm so happy I'm over my exams AT LAST. This was my second semester, and it's safe to say that it was much harder than my first one. I had end term tests in 5 classes, and then I had NINE different exams. It honestly blows my mind that I'm over them. To be frank, I'm not over them as of right now, when I'm writing this post, but I'll be over them by the time this post goes live. (UPDATE: yep, over them, and I'm pretty satisfied with my grades)

And if you're wondering where I am the day this post goes live - I'm at or on my way to a music festival to see IMAGINE DRAGONS. I'm so freaking excited omg. Yes, I've seen them once before, but they're hands down one of my favorite artists AND they are freaking fantastic live, SO I CAN'T WAIT. 

Anyhow, this post really isn't about that, but about ALL the exciting as hell new releases that Ruzi and I are super-pumped to pick up, so let's get right onto them.

1st


4th


11th

   
  

18th

 

25th

  
   


July sure promises to be a month where we'll go totally broke. Oh well, I guess it'll be worth it if that means that all these beauties will be sitting on our shelves. 

What July new releases are you excited about? 
What was your favorite June release?

6 comments:

  1. I will have no time in July to read any of these books but I still cannot wait for them all haha! Especially The Colour Project!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been looking to much into new releases but there are two which are on my wishlist: Tin Man & How Saints Die

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got to see Imagine Dragons twice and they were so good both times. I hope you have an amazing time! I read 3 of those, but I was not lucky enough to get an ARC of the book I have been waiting on the most - What to Say Next by Julie Buxbaum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A bunch of these are on my TBR too! I especially can't wait to get to The Last Magician, Gallery of Unfinished Girls, and Daughter of the Burning City!

    I hope you had a wonderful time at the Imagine Dragons show! I've seen them live once, but they put on such a fun concert. Plus, their new record is truly fantastic. :)

    ~ Aimal @ Bookshelves & Paperbacks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had an awesome time at the music festival! I only know a few songs by Imagine Dragons but I like the ones I know!

    I'm excited for Lucky in Love. Kasie West is so good at super cute YA contemporary.
    Tanya @ Girl Plus Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes!! I'm so excited for the Color Project, and a bunch of the other releases that you mentioned. Awesome post!

    I'm new to blogging and book reviewing, and I was wondering if you had any tips for newbie bloggers and book reviewers.

    If you have the time, please check out my blog @breenysbooks. I'd love any feedback. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep us going so we take the time to reply to each and every one you leave for us. We'll always try our best to visit your blogs and leave a comment for you in return. :)