Tuesday, October 10

Drop Dead Gorgeous Book Covers That Scream AUTUMN


Hello everyone! I've been quite busy with uni and all lately, so I was really-pumped to see that today's Top Ten Tuesday (a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish) topic is a relatively easy one - book covers that remind me of fall. As you may know, I am a HUGE fan of gorgeous book covers - I mean, who isn't!? - so I had tons of fun browsing through my "read" shelf, looking for covers appropriate for the topic, and then organizing them by color. So, let me proudly present you - ten of the most gorgeous, autumn-themed covers. 




 


 

 

 

 


Have you read any of these books? What did you think of them? Which of these covers do you fancy the most?? 

6 comments:

  1. I will be adding a few of these books to my TBR list. Jane Steele looks so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list- so many of these are on my tbr. :)

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely picks and I see some of my faves up there too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh some very pretty covers here!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/10/10/top-ten-tuesday-128/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the orange and red ones I'm seeing this week. :) I really like Illuminae and The Scorpio Races... great fall list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely post! I especially adore the covers for A Beautiful Poison & The Scorpio Races -- I haven't actually read either of those books, haha, but their covers are so gorgeously autumnal. They're on my TBR for this fall! xx

    Topaz (Six Impossible Things)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep us going so we take the time to reply to each and every one you leave for us. We'll always try our best to visit your blogs and leave a comment for you in return. :)