Monday, October 2

New Releases - October 2017


Hello, you lovely, lovely human beans! Not to state the obvious here but there's just three months left of the year. 



Did you even feel September fly by? We did not, we really did not but here we are at the start of another month with the best of new releases handpicked just for you! 

On a side note I (Ruzaika) feel I owe you guys (to Roberta, at least ahaha) an explanation as to why I went MIA the past month, so I'll just cram it in here- go ahead and scroll down for the new releases if you will, I don't mind. 

Anyhoo, I was just up to  my neck in assignments and other coursework (it's my final semester at uni so things are pretty hectic), and I'm also working on my individual research, of which the final dissertation is due the end of November. The time that I don't spend on uni stuff I ended up spending on my latest obsession- kdramas- and reading got the backseat because at the end of a tiring day I wanted to do nothing but curl up in bed watching something as opposed to reading (Oh, the travesty of it, right?) and ultimately blogging got affected too. 

I'm not proud to admit this, but here I am shamelessly admitting to it anyway. I promise to manage my time better, and you'll hopefully see more of me from now on- the ever-patient Vera and I have a lot of exciting things planned for you this month! 

So, now that that's out of the way, let's go ahead with all the exciting new YA releases of this month!


3rd 

   
  

5th

 

10th

   
  

17th

   

24th

 

31st 

  

So, that's all the promising books we've set our eyes on this month. Have we missed out on any potentially mind-blowing books? Do let us know in the comments below! 

8 comments:

  1. See? It only takes me scolding you for being MIA to get a mention...and a link to my blog ๐Ÿ˜‚.
    Seriously though. I feel for you, poor thing. And even if I don't watch kdrama, I can relate. If I were you, "at the end of a tiring day" I'd probably want "to do nothing but curl up in bed watching"...Doctor Who or anything David Tennant ๐Ÿ˜‚.
    I don't know if you're superstitious, so here...either Good Luck or Break a Leg - you choose! ๐Ÿ˜‰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahahaha you always have the most effective methods to guilt me into blogging ;) And yesss- it's so much less taxing to watch something as opposed to reading and it's quite baffling and I can't even with myself sometimes! Lol, break a leg I will ;)

      Delete
  2. Way too many awesome books coming out this month, and that is why I am so far behind. I read Wild Beauty back in June (loved it!), and will read The Hanging Girl and The Afterlife of Holly Chase soon (I hope!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR? There's always a whole lot of new releases I look forward to each month and then I end up not picking ANY of them up lol :D Wild Beauty does so look promising- I hope I get around to it soon!

      Delete
  3. oooh, so many great releases. My bank account already hates me. Lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm sure your bank account knows to expect this at the start of each month ;) Thank you!

      Delete
  4. Welcome back, Ruzaika! I can totally sympathize with wanting to do nothing but watch TV at the end of a long day! I didn't know C.B. Lee was coming out with another book in the Sidekick Squad series. I really need to read the first one, because it sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amy! I'm glad you understand :D Hope you get around to the C. B. Lee books soon- they sound so good! xx

      Delete

Your comments are what keep us going so we take the time to reply to each and every one you leave for us. We'll always try our best to visit your blogs and leave a comment for you in return. :)